LIVERY OPTIONS AT FARLEIGH COURT
The Farleigh Court Equestrian Centre team provides professional dedicated care for your horse. We use a combination of locally farmed (award winning) natural meadow grass haylege and top quality hay. For horses with dust allergies we use a Haygain steamer, which works efficiently to produce hygienically clean forage.
We cater to individual needs and preference with the option of either dust extracted top quality shavings or traditional straw bedding.
Our feed is of the finest quality, stored in our airtight shipping container to ensure maximum freshness and nutritional value.
Our full livery package at Farleigh Court is total professional 5* care for your horse. To include all feed, hay & bedding, mucking out, turning out/catching in, full daily groom, tack cleaning and exercise program. Your horse will be kept smart throughout the year with mane & tail pulling included.
All vet and farrier visits will be taken care of on the owners’ behalf.
To include all feed, hay & bedding, daily mucking out, turning out/catching in, rug changing & feet picked out.
Same package as for full livery with a tailor made training schedule for your horse, targeting specific areas of training. Horses to be schooled and trained by Hannah Shea-Simonds, with the option to have your horse competed by Hannah.
- Coaching sessions at Farleigh Court in one of our arenas
- Unmounted coaching sessions to discuss goal setting and planning
- Clinics (jumping and dressage)
- Cross country & show jumping clinics at local venue
- Bespoke horse finding service
- Holiday full livery package offered to part livery clients
- Clipping, mane pulling, show preparation